Recipe Developed for https://ooborganic.com/
(This recipe can be frozen into slices for a quick breakfast or in school or work lunch boxes)
200g gluten free plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup of frozen raspberries
1/4 cup of chocolate chips
60ml olive oil1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup greek yoghurt
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence or extract
1/2 cup milk of your choice
1. Preheat your oven to 180 celsius
2. Spray a loaf tin with a little oil spray and line with baking paper.
3. In a medium bowl combine the dry ingredients and mix to combine. Add in the chocolate chips and the frozen raspberries.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine. The mixture will be a little firmer than a normal cake batter.
5. Place the mixture into the prepared loaf tin and smooth the top.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out of the mixture clean.
7. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a baking rack to completely cool.