I don’t know about you but sometimes I just want something with a tonne of flavour that isn’t too complicated or too heavy to eat.
I am obsessed with chilli at the moment and cannot get enough of https://www.byronbaychilli.com/ I put it on absolutely everything.
I had some cauliflower to use up that had been hanging around in the bottom of the fridge with an almost over ripe avocado and some salsa I had made the other day. These are so easy to do its just a bunch of extra things from the pantry and you’re good to go.
I did these in the air fryer, but if you don’t have one they will be just as awesome done in the oven.
1/2 head of cauliflower broken into florets
2 tablespoon of milk or milk of your choice
2 tablespoons cornflour or tapioca flour
1 teaspoon chipotle chilli powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper
slices of avocado
chilli sauce or sour cream
1 small cucumber diced
1 small tomato seeds removed and diced
1 jalapeno chilli diced
1 handful of chopped coriander
pinch of salt
dash of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180c if using otherwise preheat your air fryer on 185 for 5 mins
- In a bowl mix together the spices, milk, cornflour, salt and pepper and add in the cauliflower, mix really well to coat.
- To make the salsa, place all the diced ingredients into a bowl and season to taste, add in extra chilli or coriander if needed.
- Add the cauliflower into the air fryer and cook for 16 mins , or if using the oven cook for around 20 mins or until the cauliflower is crispy.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, warm up the tortillas and slice up the avocado.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, assemble your tacos how you like them and eat.