1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons white miso paste
4 x salmon fillets skin (on or off)
Greens and mashed potato to serve
1. Using a ceramic or glass container, measure the marinade ingredients into it. Mix together with a fork until all combined and no lumps remain.
2. Place in the salmon fillets and turn to coat.
3. Cover with some plastic wrap and place in the fridge for a few hours to infuse.
4. Preheat your oven to 180c.
5. Take the salmon out of the fridge.
6. Place a medium sized frypan on a medium heat. Heat a teaspoon of vegetable oil in the pan and let heat slowly. Take the salmon out of the container and place into the pan skin side down to crisp. Cook for about 3 minutes. Drizzle over the remaining marinade and place into the preheated oven for around 12-13 minutes to cook. The salmon should be pink in the centre and still moist.
7. Serve with your favourite greens and some mash