A lovely warm salad
1/2 bunch mint
1/2 bunch coriander
1 shallot, sliced
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp honey
3 tsp white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Place freekah in a saucepan with 2 cups of water, turn onto a medium heat. Once boiling place lid on and simmer for 20 minutes until tender.
2. Whilst this is cooking, place pumpkin into a 180c oven and roast with olive oil and pepper for around 20 minutes.
3. Once freekah has cooked, drain and rinse.
4. Cut up zucchini, herbs and shallot and place in a bowl. Add freekah and cooked pumpkin.
5. To make the dressing, juice orange, place into a bowl and add the other ingredients. Whisk together until combined. Drizzle over the salad.
Serve with chicken or eat all by itself.